BSE, Inc is proud to be the master distributor for Purex Fume Extraction in the Americas (North, Central, South). Our dedicated and experienced team is well-suited to handle any questions you may have about Purex machines. Whether it’s a technical question for an existing Purex machine, a question about a new machine, or you’re interested in becoming a dealer of the Purex line, please do no hesitate to get in touch with us. We offer a fully-stocked warehouse, centrally located in the US to offer short lead times, and quick transit times.
Why choose Purex Fume Extraction Systems?
- Industry Experience. Purex provides high quality technical support to assist with extract enclosure / nozzle design, or to help solve practical extraction difficulties.
- Rugged. Welded Stainless Steel Chassis.
- Ease of Maintenance. All components can be removed in minutes without the need for special tools, again resulting in reduced downtime.
- Long filter life. Due to the use of the multi pocket high capacity pre-filter bag with its large surface area and graduated fibre density fabric.
- Reduced Down Time. Filters can be changed in minutes.
- Fully Displayed. Comprehensive instrumentation for filter condition and sensor status. Comprehensive gas and particulate monitoring system.
- Quiet. Brushless motors used in our systems result in improved operator comfort.
- Reverse Air Flow. Upward air flow prevents condensed liquids draining into the blower and electronics.
- Automatic Flow Control. Easy set up of extraction volume for any process and automatic adjustment as the filters become blocked.
- Available interfacing. Two way interfacing enable Purex units to be switched on and off remotely and warning signals to be received by integrated control systems.