BSE Aerosol Extraction Unit
The BSE Aerosol Extraction unit can be used in a variety of settings where a patient or customer produces bio-aerosols into the breathing area. Capturing these aerosols at the local level prevents them from getting in into the airflow and potentially traveling throughout the building/room. With a flexible and easily adjustable arm, on/off foot pedal, and industrial castors, the unit was engineered with ergonimcs in mind.
See the video’s below for an in-depth review by Dr. Sang Kwon in Indianapolis, IN.
The BSE Aerosol Extraction Unit features:
- HEPA Filtration (99.997% down to .3μm) (Studies have shown HEPA provides significant filtration down to .01μm)
- Direct capture, providing extraoral suction
- Quiet operation (<60dBa)
- Foot pedal for ergonomic ease of use
- Industrial castors (2 locking)
- 5 foot long, flexible arm to ensure proper placement
- 4″ hood for source capture
- Low maintenance, plug and play
- Brushless, highly efficient blower motors are ball bearing supported for long service life
- 120 VAC power
- Dimensions: 12.15″ x 12″ x 17″
- Weight: 38 lbs.
- Airflow: 135 CFM
- Includes: Pad filter, HEPA/Chemical main filter, arm with hood, power cable, foot pedal
Dr. Sang Kwon of Traders Point Dental in Indianapolis, IN gives the chairside Aerosol Extraction Unit a review:
The BSE Aerosol Extraction unit is an effective way to neutralize the airborne aerosols produced during everyday procedures during patient visits. The Aerosol Extraction unit uses a HEPA/Chemical dual filter to reduce the amount of aerosols and other pathogens produced in bulk during patient visits. These units are made of stainless steel, and feature a 1-year warranty. The machine also features an included footpedal, giving the operator flexible on/off capability. The adjustable hose is durable, and easy to clean. Due to this, the BSE Aerosol Extraction unit is a great, affordable option for those looking to keep their employees, patients and themselves safe.